WhatsApp is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
1. First, download the software and unzip it.
2. Run the Setup.exe file.
3. The software is automatically installed and run, and the software shortcut is also created on the desktop.
4. Run the WhatsApp software on your mobile phone.
5. Scan the displayed QR code by WhatsApp software on your mobile phone.
6. The software is activated on your Windows and you can use it.
Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
– WhatsApp must be installed on your phone