Adobe Media Encoder Media Encoder is one of the powerful software for converting and changing the modes and qualities of different video formats to each other, which is actually an auxiliary software for Premier Pro and After Effect and the task of changing the modes and quality. is responsible for digital video images. Adobe Media Encoder professional software also supports Final Cut assembled projects, and this makes it a very useful software both for Final Cut users and for those who want images created by Final Cut. convert the assembled to other montage software such as Premier without worrying about the loss of the quality of your video.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), version 1803 or later (required)
- macOS 10.15 or later (Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor)
- CPU: Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
- RAM:16 GB of RAM
- Hard disk space:4GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution:1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
- GPU:Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance (see Premiere Pro System Requirements)