Adobe Photoshop is a graphic software used to create, combine, edit, restore or transform photos and images. Photoshop is used for Windows and Mac OS. Also, various versions of this software up to the 10th version can be used in the Linux operating system with the help of intermediate tools (such as crossover). The latest official version of this software is the 19th version known as Adobe Photoshop CC. (CS stands for Creative Suite and means creative program.) Although Photoshop was originally designed for editing photos for printing on paper, due to the variety of tools it provides to the user, Adobe Photoshop is increasingly used to produce and Photo editing is used in digital formats (especially for web use). From the graphic point of view, Photoshop software has the ability to work with several color samples, which include RGB, LIB, CMYK, black and white, etc.
To decompress the file, update the Winrar software to the latest version, otherwise the file will not be decompressed.
The guide for using the site files, which are in multiple parts, is explained next to the download link.
To run version 2021/2022/2023, your processor must support SSE 4.2. Install CPU-Z and check the Instructions section in the first tab.
If it is not possible to create a new project, press ctrl+k after running the software. Uncheck the Auto show the Home Screen option and check the Use Legacy New Document Interface option, exit the software and run the software again.
To prevent the crack from being disabled, put the executable file of the software in the antivirus or Windows firewall
Please put the download links in the download list of the download manager software so that if the links are updated, you will not make a mistake in downloading.
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) versions 1809 (Creators Update) and later
- macOS 10.15 or later 64 bit – Native Apple Silicon M1 support
- RAM 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended**
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements OpenGL 2.0-capable system