Business Card Designer Pro is a comprehensive and accessible application designed to offer a simple method to create, customize and print various types of business cards. It features different geometrical shapes, text and picture insertion. It’s wrapped in an old yet user-friendly layout displaying the drawing tools on the left side of the window, the working area, and the properties panel.
High quality 200+ Business Card templates, 2000+ Symbols and more…
– The program provides numerous pre-designed business card templates by expert designers, backgrounds & graphic symbols and lot more. With which to start design easily and quickly.
– Personalize them with your preferred images, logo, graphics & other elements in your business card design..
Powerful vector-based drawing tools
– Create any shape graphics as you desired with these tools. Move, delete or add even convert anchors for a shape with simple clicks or drag.That’s really simple.
– Shapes or texts can be filled or stroken with solid color, gradient style or images high smoothly.anyone, Even have no design experience, can make stunning business cards with business card Software.
– Gives you the option to add drop shadows, reflection, glow, 3D bevel with customized settings to shapes or texts on your design.
– Any shape objects even texts can be stroken with more pre-designed dash style.
Design Business Cards visually and Easily
– Works like a great image editor program that supports strongly layer-editing. With the Layers feature you can control the position of various objects in your logo, you can place a more important object over the other and create different effects.
– To create, move, sacle, rotate, flip shapes or texts only with drag & click. Making professional-looking cards becomes really easy with application.
– The program is easy enough for everyone and doesn’t require any designing skills thanks to a WYSIWYG interface – that is, what you see on the screen is exactly what your card will look like.
– Undo & Redo anywhere anytime.
Print Business cards freely
– Enable to print spectacular business cards on your own printer, on card stocks from Avery, Sigel, Herma, Formtec, DECAdry etc with high resolution.
– You can print 1 card or 5 card or 100 card, as you like. Most people print at least one full sheet of cards (8 or 10 cards on one sheet) for convenience.
– Supports to export cards to image files with high quality for print shop and print cards from your own printer directly.
Input & output in more popular image formats
– Supports to export your business cards to JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF files.
– Allows to load image files from GIF, BMP, PCX, JPG, TIFF, PNG, TGA, PSD, ICO, CUR, ANI ect. files.
1- Install the software.
2- Do not run the software and close it if it is running next to the clock.
3- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location* and run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you are using Windows 7, 8 or 10, to run the Patch.exe file, you must right-click on it and select the Run as administrator option for the Patch to work correctly)
4- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location with this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the software shortcut in the Start menu and click on Properties and then on Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the software shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: after installation, right-click on the software shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the software shortcut again and click on the Open file location option click.
– In Windows 10: after installation, right-click on the software shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the software shortcut again and click on the Open file location option do.
– Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10 (64 bit OS recommended)
– Intel or AMD processor, 1GHz or above