Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware v22.214.171.12455 – software for identifying and removing all types of malware
GridinSoft Anti-Malware (formerly Trojan Killer) is an excellent anti-malware solution. It fast, effective and reliable. GridinSoft Anti-Malware has been developed specifically for automatic removal of viruses, bots, spyware, keyloggers, trojans, scareware and rootkits without the need to manually edit system files or registry. This ultimate removal tool with awesome features that leaves no chance for any sneakiest malware. GridinSoft Anti-Malware additionally fixes system modifications that were introduced by malware and which, regretfully, are often ignored by some popular antivirus scanners. The program scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware provides the high-speed system scan. No slowdowns in your system in proactive mode. The program has user-friendly and simple interface and defeats malwares within few clicks instead of long-lasting boring manual procedures. Timely updated database protects your PC from trojans and other malware applications. The hourly updates keep GridinSoft Anti-Malware updated each time you need it.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware helps in cases where well-known and complicated antivirus products get stuck. Once malware is detected, it is added to GridinSoft database in 2-12 hours. Up-to-date databases and smart algorithms give your PC maximum possible level of security.
Slow computers are really annoying, as well as the programs. This is not the case with GridinSoft Anti-Malware. It will fix your PC within few minutes, effectively and convincingly. The program immediately reacts after detecting threats and prevents all attempts to damage your data.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware operates in the field of protecting system from malicious software in order to render security for computer systems. It can assist you in removal of annoying advertisement modules, spyware and other malicious instruments developed by hackers. Without a doubt, it is of utmost importance to restore control over your infected computer as soon as possible, without giving anybody a chance to use your personal information for lucrative purposes.
AGILE AND POWERFUL
Remove malicious software with ease. GridinSoft Anti-Malware helps in cases where well-known and complicated antivirus products
EASY TO USE
User-friendly, beautiful and simple Anti-Malware interface. Delete malware with few clicks instead of long-lasting and really boring manual
Quick & free malware scan. No slowdowns in your system in proactive mode. Slow computers are really annoying. This is not the case
1- Install the software.
2- Do not run the software after installation and close it if it is running next to the clock.
3- Do not restart the system.
4- Disable your system antivirus.
5- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location* and run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you are using Windows 7, 8 or 10, to run the Patch.exe file, you must right-click on it and select the Run as administrator option for the Patch to work correctly)
6- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location with this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the software shortcut in the Start menu and click on Properties and then on Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the software shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: after installation, right-click on the software shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the software shortcut again and click on the Open file location option click.
– In Windows 10: after installation, right-click on the software shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the software shortcut again and click on the Open file location option do.