CSI Bridge is a software for structural analysis and seismography, design and rating of simple and complex development bridges. Bridge models are built based on parameter values that increase productivity. In the CSI Bridge program, using the bridge wizard, you can build a complete model of the bridge step by step. There is a guide for each part, the tree view of the bridge models is updated with every change, and the models are also updated with the change of parameters. Multiple options for modeling bridges, designing sections, basic modeling, multiple options for analyzing bridges, the possibility of designing cable-stayed bridges, graphical display of results on the screen, the possibility of creating real image files of vehicle movement, The possibility of reporting in Word and Excel software formats, the ability to check and analyze gravity, wind and seismography in 3D and transfer vehicles to the bridge structure are among the features of this powerful program.
- Windows 7/8/10/11
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better
- A 64-bit CPU is required
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs. The design algorithms can also utilize multiple cores.
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.