ArcGIS is a professional software for spatial and geographic data analysis. The ESRI ArcGIS program includes tools for analyzing, compiling, and publishing information. Geoprocessing provides a rich set of tools to perform spatial analysis and manage GIS data in automatic mode. Use ArcGIS Pro to analyze and manage GIS data and create tools to automate your workflow and solve complex tasks. Use ModelBuilder, a visual designer that lets you create diagrams or templates for spatial analysis or data management processes.
Using ArcGIS Pro, you can create and edit different types of objects: cities, buildings, roads, forests, rivers, mountains and other spatial phenomena, while you can integrate data from different sources. Integrate into the project. Layers can be visualized for editing in both 2D and 3D mode, so you can view features from any angle. Web maps can be used in ArcGIS Pro as well as across the entire ArcGIS platform, including browsers and mobile devices. For public access, a compressed file with GIS data is created. Now you can categorize the entire project or its layers to share them with others
Supported operating systems
- Windows 10 Home, Pro and Enterprise (64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows 8.1 Basic, Pro, and Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows Server 2019 Standard and Datacenter (64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows Server 2016 Standard and Datacenter (64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter (64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter (64 bit [EM64T])
- CPU speed: 2.2 GHz minimum; Hyper-threading (HHT) or Multi-core recommended
- Platform: x86 or x64 with SSE2 extensions
Memory / RAM
- Minimum: 4 GB
- Recommended: 8 GB or higher
- ArcGlobe may require 8 GB minimum when used.
- Minimum: 4 GB
- Recommended: 6 GB or higher
- ArcGlobe creates cache files when used. If using ArcGlobe, additional disk space may be required.
- 64 MB RAM minimum; 256 MB RAM or higher recommended. NVIDIA, ATI, and Intel chipsets supported.
- 24-bit capable graphics accelerator
- OpenGL version 2.0 runtime minimum is required, and Shader Model 3.0 or higher is recommended.
- Be sure to use the latest available drivers